Friday, September 12, 2014

Tomorrow, we run...tomorrow night, we Riot

Tomorrow morning will make 5 full days of rest. I haven't run once other than to get out of the way of a cab. I have walked to and from work, which is a little over 2 miles round trip and my legs feel fine. So tomorrow I will go out to do 3 miles, but I might do 5 depending on how I feel and how the first 3 go. Really it all comes down to how the first mile feels. I think Ill be okay.

Riot Fest is this weekend. We are going tomorrow. The gf has a few bands she really wants to see, and I want to see the Wu Tang Clan and Taking Back Sunday. It should be fun. We went last year and it was gross. It rained really hard the morning of so everything was mud. The weather forcast for tomorrow is sunny and in the 60's. So hopefully the weather follows the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment