Thursday, September 4, 2014

Solid run! A Man on a unicycle. A weird coin on the sidewalk.

Wootwoot! Solid 4 miles this morning. This is my last run until the race. I am so glad that I got out and knocked it out. I felt good. My stride felt good. My legs felt strong. My heart beat was slow. I am so ready for this race to get here. I feel like I have trained ok. I feel like I am fueling correctly. I know I could have trained more...or should have trained more, but cant live on should and coulds. Billy was very happy at the end of the run, albeit wound up. I love it when we get in a good run and I can tell that he is really happy. He gives up his belly so quickly.

Towards the end of the run this morning, we saw an older Asian man riding a unicycle. It was weird because he was riding it going up hill and he was working hard. It had this bright orange tire on it. Im curious what he is doing...I wonder if he is part of the Cirque du Solei down at Navy Pier. A man riding a unicycle by a non-hipster isnt something I see everyday.

On the way to work this morning, I found a funny looking coin. It is a 10 Lipa, which is apparently Croatian. So that is kind of neat. It is worth $0.02. Makes me wonder why was someone carrying this coin around. Oh well...it is mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment