Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Paused the GPS during a run and forgot to unpause it...and my gf wore my dog as a hat

This morning's run was better than yesterday, but still not great. I really am surprised how much form I lost by taking a week completely off. Billy and I did a little under 4 miles, and we walked a bit, but this time it was only my left leg cramping up. That should clean itself up by walking to work this week I hope. I might go out again tomorrow to see if I feel any better. I really want to put in one strong 4 mile run before the race.

It was beautiful out this morning. The sun just came up and it was overcast, but there was a little breeze and it was cool. It seemed today there were squirrels all over the damned place. Billy's attention was everywhere but on me, which is fine when we are running as long as he doesn't cross over me.

My lady woke up this morning after I got out of the shower after my run, and decided it would be funny to wear Molly as a hat. Molly is my smaller dog, she is only 6lbs...it was just cute because it was the first thing she did after waking up. Sometimes...sometimes....

Back to work today, which is a nice change of pace. I worked from home twice last week and I left work early twice, and on top of that having Monday off, I feel like I haven't worked in a week. My mouth feels quite a bit better thus far. Just general soreness which is to be expected.

Going to e-mail the race organizers today and see if I can run with Billy. Who knows...I should have e-mailed them months ago instead of race week.

No comments:

Post a Comment