Monday, September 29, 2014

Chris Pratt, Hockey, Paint, and a good run

Chris Pratt hosted SNL this weekend. I love that guy. He gives fat guys a good name. Well...not really fat...but man sized. There are so many Hollywood actors with the frame of women so it is great to finally see a movie star that is pined after by the vaginal society, but is also the proper size for a man. So hooray for hopefully changing stereotypes. 

So last week the GF and I went to 2 Hawks game. They are so much fun to go to and I love live Hockey. the game is so fast paced and tough. Football keeps getting boringer...more boring....every year with the additional rules and replays and all the scandals. Other than the Bears and maybe the playoffs, I am not going to watch much football. It is just becoming too boring for me.


Since we finally got rid of our weirdo roommate, we are turning the other bedroom into a study, which I am very excited about. I was able to bring my electric piano out of the closet, which makes me very happy because I love playing it. We are in the process of painting the room a really light grey and a burnt orange. I think it is going to look really good once it is finished. This morning the GF said she would finish the entire room because I took the dogs out this morning... haha, we will see how true that is.

I had a good run this morning with Billy. We did 4 solid miles. I really need to up my morning runs to 5 miles, but getting up pre-6am isn't something that I really want to do. I don't want to cross that threshold into that time frame. I already get up early enough. I don't need a 5:55 wake-up call. 6:06am is good enough for me. So for now, I am going to stick to 4 miles.

So I was supposed to review a product. Some kind of new energy drink powder stuff...I sent the company my address and information almost a month ago, and then this weekend they asked me if I still wanted to review the stuff....come on now, get your act together. You said you would get it out to me over a month ago, and then you didn't get it out at all. Plus you signed me up for e-mail spam. I don't want to review the product anymore because I already have a bias against it. I am very schedule oriented and if you can't keep to the schedule you lay out, I lose interest immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment