Friday, September 19, 2014

Brookfield Zoo RunRun 5k, a solid 4 this morning, and Maze Runner

Quick post before I leave work for the day. I should have done this earlier so I had more time...but I forgot...and Im HOOKED on this new book series "The Silo Saga".

Sunday I am running a 5k with a work friend at the zoo...so that should be fun, but Im guessing my time will be shite because there are so many turns and twists..Im used to running flat and straight for the most part.

Billy and I had a solid 4 miles this morning. I really need to up my runs to 5 miles because 4 miles is just too easy now.

Tonight the lady and I are going to see the Maze Runner...the movie looks OK. I wanted to read the book first, but I have so many other books on my plate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment