Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Recovery is the worst part...

I AM SO BORED! Recovering after a race is the worst part for me. Today is day 3 after the race and I feel pretty good. Little twinges here and there in my calves, but nothing serious. As much as I want to go out and hit the pavement, I have to wait a few more days. I dont want to return too early and hurt myself. I figure Friday or Saturday I will go out for a little 2 miler to test the waters. '

I have so much time in the mornings to do whatever. This morning I watched Doctor Who...which I love the new Doctor BTW...at least so far. He is a crotchety old man. Billy is bored out of his skull. I have been trying to keep him occupied by hand feeding him all his meals and having him do tasks/tricks. However it isnt enough. Oh well...soon enough we will be back out on the road.

Watermarked photo's! Don't copyright me!

No comments:

Post a Comment