Wednesday, August 13, 2014

60 degrees, 5 miles, and a good shrink appointment

This morning was perfect out. It was 61 degrees with a little breeze. The sun was just coming up as I hit the road with Billy, my trusty sidekick. It was a really nice run this morning. I finished my 5 under 50 minutes. I saw a lot of other people running with their dogs today, which is always nice, especially when they are well behaved and dont try to attack my Billy. Since I missed the last 2 training days because of rain, my running schedule is a bit off. I am going to take tomorrow off and get back at it Friday and Saturday. The race is a few weeks away!
So I saw my shrink today for the first time since May. Normally I see him every few weeks, but because of vacation and scheduling and such, it just happened to be a nice chunk of time between appointments. I went in today thinking that it was going to be my last appointment, but every time we hit on something that I feel needs to be explored.

Note to self, I need to get a small-ish camera...something I can bring with me on runs that wont bog me down. I dont run with music or a phone, so as of right now all I have is my eyes to take pictures with...but I see a lot of cool shit that I want to share with the FB world.

No comments:

Post a Comment