Monday, August 25, 2014

10 miler on saturday, 4 miler this morning

Saturday morning. Hot and humid. Billy and I did 10 miles. The first 7 were straight run, the last 3 were intervals because the heat completely drained me. I hope to science that the half marathon isnt this humid. It really kills my spirit when I am sweating but not because I am working hard. Ugh. I sweated so much that it felt like I dunked my shoes in a pool. They were squishing and shit. Never ever had that happen before.

This morning I did 4 miles. Actually 4.25...it was supposed to be 5, but fuck man, that humidity is a killer. It just breaks my spirit so fast. I dont know how I lived in Florida for as long as I did. Now anytime I think of Florida I think of pedophiles, the rat, and humidity. I was hoping to make a longer post about this...but...ya know. Stuff happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment