Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Nike customer support was awesome. I finally got in a run and made some bagels

A little over 2 weeks ago my Nike+ GPS Sportswatch band started to tear/separate from where the computer connector is. Bummer. I really like this watch. I decided to shoot Nike an e-mail and see what they could do. They said that since I bought it within the next year that they will replace it for free. Score! It was super painless and the lady I spoke with on the phone was American. That is a big deal to me. So kudos to Nike for not outsourcing their customer service phone numbers. They received my watch and are going to issue me a voucher to re-purchase a new one from their website. I kind of wish they would just send me a new one, but whatever. It is what it is and I am satisfied.

I got out for a run after work yesterday and it was glorious. I haven't laced them up in almost 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS! I don't know why, I think maybe my brain/body needed a solid break after recovering from the calf injury.  It was worth it. I felt light as air. I did under 4 miles because the president was in town and janked up my normal route. Whatever, it was still a great time. I missed it and my mental health really needed it. Big time. 

Sunday....so I think I am done rooting for the Bears this season. Cutler is just so off and on it makes it hard to watch. So, instead of watching I decided to bake bagels and Italian bread! I had never made either before but I love baking bread. I think everything turned out amazing.










No comments:

Post a Comment